Check, I kinda miss my student loan, I miss sitting in the student home, sharing stories now I simmer sipping sortarome?, walking like I’ve been talking the talk but can’t afford a phone, trust I’m all alone panicking to play it safe, this talk of paper chase is forcing me to stay awake, living this layer cake where, others will say it straight say they got my back and that there praying that I’ma pave the way, like it’s the great escape brothers doing better than me, I’m in a hurry worry what if they forget about me, I’m just another number nothing when the check will bounce see how I’m moving for money but there’s nothing but debt around me, so when the rest have found me bugging in the brain, and I’m somewhere between the struggle and the strain, they ask why every fucking song the fucking same, and I tell em its cause aint nothing changed saying aint noting change, im saying aint nothing changed, cause aint nothing changed, saying aint nothing changed, naa cause aint nothing changed, im saying aint nothing changed, im saying aint nothing changed, brother cause aint nothing changed saying aint nothing changed, naa cause aint nothing changed, naa cause aint nothing changed, cause this is for the men of the house who are far to young, see your friends are going out but feel you cant do none, your raising funds for your mother and your cant do sons up in the rubble raising trouble but you cant loose run, and truss I feel it, I feel it, but cant conceal it see, this inner city responsibility is killing me, I start to shiver when I think of all of the shit I need, and see all my brothers burning paper on that sticky green, picking the thickest leaves stuck in the myth saying the shit I should of quit but couldn’t fucking resist, and now they sit with a larger little luck and a wish, but trust they still blow there mother a kiss there living up in the bits and slips dagger through the puddles and the pain, somewhere beneath the rubbles in the rain, they ask why every fucking song the fucking same and I tell em its cause aint nothing changed saying aint nothing change, im saying aint nothing changed, cause aint nothing saying aint nothing changed, naa cause aint nothing changed, im saying aint nothing changed, im saying aint nothing changed, brother cause aint nothing changed, saying aint nothing changed, naa cause aint nothing changed, naa cause aint nothing changed, im saying aint nothing changed, im saying aint nothing changed, aint nothing changed, cause aint nothing changed, cause aint nothing changed saying aint nothing changed, cause aint nothing changed, aint nothing changed saying aint nothing changed, cause aint nothing changed, truss cause aint nothing changed.