Children of Exodus - the small adults

I know that the times are hard (especially after Paris & now Brussels) both for europeans and refugees/migrants, but if I put aside all the politics, my compassion to those who flee conflict or poverty, my confusion and hatred for suicide attacks - I'm trying to be a family man. So being a father of two, being a grown up looking back on my childhood I realized how much it affected me and created my personality. That makes me wonder how big the scars are going to be in the future on each child's mental health? Who is he or she's goin' to be? How to live as a child with all the experience from a warzone or the journey to a "better" world??? It makes me so sad, so depressed & I can't even imagine what is goin on in these kids mind.




I remember this family, they had four children (as far as I remember). One of them was seriously dissabled and needed medical help. His mother was crying, the father was taking care of the boy in silence with tears in his eyes. All they had was one bacpack. I was speechles.